Thursday 24 July 2014

Nothing to report

Since my last Blog 3 weeks ago, I have only been on the boat once; a short trip up to Ely for one night.

The rest of my time has been spent arranging and running John's funeral, which went well fortunately, and doing all the prep to put his bungalow up for sale. Oh yes, and in between all that, we opened up the house for the Street Fayre a couple of Sundays ago.

At least John's estate is quite simple but, having said that, I have been amazed how complicated and time-consuming it has all been. I know, it could have been worse so I'm not really complaining - much. 

So, with the weather being so good at the moment, I may pop up to see Skylark in the next few days to brush off the dust, start the engine, and if I can spare the time, I may take her out for a spin. I guess she won't be too bothered but I could certainly do with a break!

Who said there's nothing to report?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment