Thursday 17 October 2013

Another GiffGaff update

I was texted by GiffGaff last week to tell me they were sorry there had been an 'outage' and they wanted to put things right. I was not aware of the outage but I guess it impacted on people using the internet and stuff. Anyway, not only had they solved the problem but they wanted to say more than sorry by allocating some funds to A) those people most affected and/or B) invest in more improvements to the service. Well, as I have been very happy with the service and don't need to see any improvements, I opted for A).

Yesterday, I got another text to say 350 other people had also opted for A) so GiffGaff would credit my account £2.09. I know it's not a lot but it's the principle that counts here. I don't think jolly old Vodaphone would have done this!

I continue to be impressed by the service they provide especially when calls only cost 10p for the first minute and per second after that (PAYG).

If you haven't looked at their website yet, set aside a couple of minutes and do it! You will be amazed.

No comments:

Post a Comment