Monday 28 October 2013

Stormy weather?

After just one night away last weekend, I returned home to batten down the hatches for the impending storm that was predicted by the weatherbods. Well, It didn't amount to much where we live but I know it hit some places fairly hard.

As conditions could vary from place to place, I thought I should take a look at Skylark to make sure everything was still OK. This morning, all was fine. The wind was still quite high but nowhere near storm force, the water level was normal and my ropes still holding fast. I spent a couple of hours pottering about and then left for home.

I hope to get away again later in the week. First though, I'm taking daughter Rosie back to Uni and I have a couple more rehearsals for the Panto. By the way, the poster for the production is now out and tickets are selling fast.

If you want to see what an ex-local government officer looks like in drag, then book early to avoid disappointment!

(Here's a clue - I'm not the one in the middle)


No comments:

Post a Comment