Tuesday 19 November 2013

A short trip

It's proving difficult to get away for more than a night because of panto rehearsals and other commitments. Anyway, I did manage one night away (Monday) and headed into Ely. This helps recharge both sets of batteries, mine and Skylarks.

As usual, I pottered about in town and on the boat. I polished a couple of copper funnels I found at the car boot sale. The difference a few minutes with Brasso makes is amazing...

 

I'll add these to the things for sale at the winter Street Fair. I'm sure someone will want them for their kitchen, workshop or conservatory.

The river today was looking its best under a clear blue sky. It's turning much colder now so I guess there will be even fewer people and wildlife about in the coming weeks. I hope to get away again soon.


Did I say it was starting to turn cold?



No comments:

Post a Comment