Sunday 4 January 2015

John Peel Centre

I mentioned in my last post that I was singing and playing guitar at the local AmDram New Year's Party last night. It was at the fairly new Arts Centre dedicated to the late John Peel. What a great place that is in the centre of town, set in a refurbished corn hall; small but perfectly formed. Well worth a look if you are ever in this neck of the woods. See johnpeelcentreforcreativearts.co.uk/

The 'do' went well. Everyone was in fine spirit, the buffet table was overflowing, the entertainment (including my small contribution) went well, and everyone had a great time.

I may have picked up another gig as a result. No, not at the O2 or supporting Bono on a world tour but as a travelling minstrel in the next Panto. Oh well, it's a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment